Apr 14, 2011

One of the things I will miss about WA



We have a great backyard!  These tall tall trees are what I see from my window every morning when I wake up.  The green branches completely fill my eyesight and I love it! 
Ellie loves perching out on our playhouse


She also enjoys pretending that she is Anne of Green Gables.  She isn't walking on the roof, but I often see her on the roof when I am doing dishes. Both her and Jensen spend a lot of time on that roof.   


Sweet little Mia wishes she could join the others up there.  For now, she will just watch from below.


Don't worry, we give her sticky hand toys to pass the time while she is left to play down below without the other kids.  Mia would live out side if she could.  Every day when Ellie gets home from school she makes a b-line for the backdoor.  She knows that Ellie is her #1 playmate and will stay out there all afternoon. I will miss that.  We have a great backyard for endless playtime. 

3 comments:

Kaidence's Mommy said...

We have a backyard full of trees and a playhouse and stuff as well. Just move by us and then Kaidence can have a friend who's mom is also a little crazy about germs!

Photographer: Rebecca Pierce said...

Someone call CPS! Lol. That shot of her walking on the fence looks like pure danger. Hahahaha. I know she's got it down, and that the roof you refer to is the playhouse roof, and my kids go up there too...but I'm just saying, don't be surprised if CPS bangs down your front door today!

The Smith's said...

And Washington will miss YOU!!!