Jun 9, 2011

The name's "John"



Mia likes to call her dad "John."  It cracks me up.  Last night when he was telling her good night, she whispered back, "good night John."

I don't know why I find it so funny... she is just so little and sweet and loves her daddy, but she throws out his first name like they are mere aquatints.  It get me every time.

I think my favorite it when she says, "comb on John, les go" or a close second is when she wants a kiss and she says: "kisses John?"

This girl of mine is a hoot!  I'm sure it won't be long before she starts calling me "Mimi" now and again. 

She is starting to turn into a little nicknamer herself.  Tonight she kept calling my dad "Pops" Those two are quite the little pair.  Tonight over sharing some of my dad's famous jello-o (it may or may not have shredded carrots in it)  he taught her how to say... "HUM BABY!!!"  It is loud, but Mia went for it and repeated everything her "pops" told her to. 


1 comment:

Brimaca said...

That's funny. I can just picture it. I hope I get to meet all these cute people in July when I'm in Midway!