Sep 30, 2011

Spray School


While I'm blogging about Mia


I should mention that I took her to preschool.  


She calls it "spray school"


I tried to get a good pictures of her first day


but she just wanted to stick her tongue out at me and act silly


I will take the silliness all day everyday. 

Mia is still on the fence about this preschool gig.  One day she loves it, the next... not so much.  I am not too concerned about her being at preschool so we'll just go with the flow.  
Another first for my little princess.  

4 comments:

Photographer: Rebecca Pierce said...

She is SUCH a heart breaker. I never thought I'd see the day when she'd head off to preschool (because I didn't think you'd send her, not for any other reason). I think you moved to UT and you just like it there so much better you eased up on all your germ crazes. Just sayin'. Nursery, preshool, the girl is so loving on UT! I love it!

Brimaca said...

She makes me smile.

Misty said...

I am so happy she gets to go to preschool! That is so good for her!

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

she melts my heart. i can't believe how grown up she looks! how are you enjoying your time with just sam while she is at spray school!? love her silly faces.