Oct 10, 2011

Falling for Fall



Fall is here.  Wonderful fall.  The leaves on the hills are magnificent and one of my favorite parts of being alive. I just love it!   I always enjoyed driving down the canyon and seeing all of the brilliant colors of fall.  I don't have to look too far for the beautiful leaves changing colors.  Can you believe these pictures were taken from the backyard? Oh I love it!


Timpanogos Mountain.  Speaking of Timp... we were at Timp hospital two nights ago. It was quite the adventure.  It was daddies turn for a hospital trip.  He is fine... post to follow.  One thing we did not do this summer that I meant to was to hike up to the caves.  Timpanogos is so beautiful... and if you do visit the caves, make sure to pick up some rock candy when you're done. 

I could take pictures of the red leaves all day long.  Now we just need some to fall so we can rake them into a pile and make a big mess.  

Bring it on Fall... we welcome you with open arms.  The cool crisp air, the pumpkins, the Halloween treats... Oh the treats!  We just unearthed the Halloween costumes for our annual costume activity where the kids dress up in all the costumes we own.  It is so much fun.  Daddy usually ends up chasing the kids around the house with his uber scary mask.  They are surely scarred for life.  Oh I love Fall, and need more of it.  A few days ago it was extremely cold and the Mountain in the picture was covered in snow.  I am ready and falling for fall, but not ready for winter.  Not yet.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I LOVE and miss those wasatch mountains! Gorgeous time of year for sure!