May 22, 2012

Budding Photographer


Jense is my photographer boy.  I can't tell you how many picture I have from him going around the house taking pictures of everything random.  He loves extreme close-ups of peoples faces, his feet, and his toys.  Here is a shot of the chandelier.  


He is also quite into the bathroom self portrait.


This picture times 25 other equally goofy faces.  


The TV is another favorite of his... hello there Ryan!  I didn't watch American Idol this year- no idea how he got this picture, but it must have been on at some point.  Sometimes I don't even  know he has taken pictures until I download a batch and look through them.  He isn't supposed to use the camera without asking, but I don't really get on his case because he is careful. 

Although many of the pictures he takes go straight into the trash can, I do keep some of them around.  You never know when you are going to need a picture of a chandelier... or Ryan Seacrest.

No comments: