Jul 31, 2012

Matthew Needs a Heart

These past few months I have been dabbling in taking videos instead of pictures with my camera.  I have fallen in love with all things video.  This footage was actually taken a few months back and once I saw it I knew I had to make something for my dear friend Chrissy.  I have an affinity for heart moms and their sweet heart kiddos.  Hospital life is extremely difficult, but here is a glimpse into one of the "good days." After you watch you will want to reach through the screen and give him a big squeeze!  I am always on a personal crusade to promote organ donation awareness.  Hopefully his little face will help paint a picture of why organ donation is such a wonderful thing.



Matthew needs a Heart from Mimi on Vimeo.

7 comments:

The mom of 4 monkeys! said...

Wow! That was beautiful! ! Does Matthew have a blog?

jenn said...

Mimi that's amazing, you are amazing.

Anonymous said...

Can you tell me where you found that beautiful song? I can't get the lyrics out of my head (which is a good thing). :)

Mimi said...

The song is called "A hundred hearts" by Hannah Christianson. The album is called "The part that knows."

It is a great song!

Mimi said...

Yep she does have a blog. I will message it to you :-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the song details. I've read your blog since before Mia's transplant and my son has CHD issues (different defects) as well. You have the most beautiful family ever. Your pics and writing are awesome.

Brimaca said...

Beautiful.