Jul 17, 2012

You don't have to agree with me but...


Photobucket

I totally think my husband (my ten years ago husband mind you) looks like Jef Holm... the guy hoping to win Emily's heart on the Bachelorette.  Go ahead and roll your eyes at me for watching the show... did you roll them?  One thing you must know about me, (Mimi 101) is that although I am not an avid reality TV watcher, if I catch wind that someone from Utah will be on the show I have to tune in. Maybe I feel compelled to root for the home turf contestant.  I don't know.. It all started with So You Think You Can Dance.  I didn't care if they were ghastly, I still wanted them to win.  I have recognized the errors of my ways and now I just have to watch, but have come to grips with the best dancer/singer/ what have you winning in the end.

Ok, so here the scoop.  When I first saw him (Jef Holm) on the show I thought to myself, "Hey! He looks like JB!"  I tried to throw that out there to a few others who shot me down.  I think they have some definite similarities.  The hair for sure... but something in the face too...

I really do hope she picks him and NOT just because he is from Utah.  Ok, maybe I still have a problem ;-)

He is cute and natchrally (yes, pronounce it like I typed it) I would want her to pick him because he reminds me of JB.  Anyway.  Not sure who she will pick but I do know that if she doesn't pick him I will swear off watching the show forever... not really.  I started watching the Bachelor back in WA with my home girls. I sure miss them.  Those were some fun times- now I watch it SOLO... via abc.com  boo- It's not the same!

Anyone with me?  Do they look alike?  It's ok if you don't think so- I haven't had anyone agree with me yet.  Oh, and p.s. this is a picture of John when he was like 10.  Not really, but he is much younger and there are better examples, but this is the first one I could find in the Bomb of storage boxes that went off in the garage. I think this would be more convincing with a picture he was smiling in.

Did I mention that we moved?  We did.  If no one agrees I will be forced to ransack the garage to find a better picture... so someone agree with me and save me from the insanity!

6 comments:

Shelley Eggett said...

I can see it, they do kinda look alike. Different noses. I can't wait to talk more about it tonight. I love Jeff, but I love Arie too, but I already know who she picks because I read the spoilers online, but don't worry I won't spoil it for you :)

jenn said...

I can see why YOU think so, but I also see why OTHERS don't! Either way who cares, they are both great guys! Jef is definately my pick. We have a girls night out and watch it every week, one of my friends actually went to high school with Jef so we have been a bit partial from the beginning but them 2 laying on the floor in the library is where I fell in love! TEAM JEF! all the way.

Monica said...

I totally agree Meems! So glad you posted this. Can't wait to see you guys this weekend! Yay for date night!

Stefenie said...

I can definitely see the similarities. How funny! I too like Jeff and hope Emily pics him. He is my fav! Guess we'll find out in a couple of days!

Princess Pookie said...

Oh my gosh is that is senior portrait? ;) Oh wait, if that were the case he'd probably be wearing a fake tux and bow tie. hee hee

miss ya always

Hilary and Eric said...

totally can see it. got your back here, girly ;)