Nov 9, 2012

Golden Rule

* I just need to get this out of the way, and move on to what I intended to blog about today.




The reason I turned off the option to make comments on my blog is because there really is nothing to say.  I don't want people to feel like they need to say something, and I certainly don't want anyone to pass judgement on what I am openly sharing.  I knew someday there would be an insensitive comment, and I want to avoid all negative energy when I'm feeling so low.  

I have really appreciated the mothers who have reached out to me and validated every thing I am writing.  Many of them tell me they have had the exact same feelings as expressed on my blog.  It is a really difficult trial... really difficult, and my posts are raw and honest.  This is how many women feel who lose children, I am just sharing my feelings here... on my blog.  If you do not want to read my blog that is perfectly fine.  However, please refrain from emailing me unkind things and attacking my character. You clearly do not know me and if you had read my blog previous to this tragedy you would be 100% assured that I love ALL of my children!  This is how I am grieving and I don't expect you to understand, so please don't try.  If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.  Especially to a bereaved mother.  It has only been a month.   

To those who are going out of their way to send kind messages of love and support, thank you!  I still receice lovely things in the mail, at my door, and very kind emails every day.  It is nice to know I am not alone, and it is encouraging to know how many people genuinely care.  Your kindness and sweetness is appreciated.