Nov 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving




My mom brought this down to my house today.  She found it when she was cleaning up.  It is a shapes that Mia colored and her teacher "Miss Patty"  put a Happy Thanksgiving sticker on it.  My mom thinks her finding this is Mia's way of telling us something.  I'd like to think so too...it's her way of telling us to have a Happy Thanksgiving.  I wish I could just hold her face and hear her say the words.  I miss her so!

Here the video from her transplant anniversary.  I am lucky to have friends who are willing to help me finish projects I start, but don't want to finish.  I feel so blessed today to have so many people who love our family.  It has been a beautiful day so far, and I am very thankful this day.  I am very very touched.  Post coming about the Turkey Trot.

4 Year Transplant Anniversary from Mimi on Vimeo.