Apr 28, 2013

Mess Maker Sammy


Sam brings new meaning to terrible two's.  
I walked out of the kitchen for fifteen minutes... 
This is what awaited me when I returned:


A counter covered in sticky substance (still have no idea what it was or where it came from)
yikes!


A ball blower full of red jello, sugar, and a few toys. 


There were splatters much like this one of red jello all over the floor. 


The lesson I learned that day is not to let this boy out of my sight... ever. 
It took me a long time to clean it up. 

I documented this mess, but trust that this is only one of many Sammy disasters.
John refers to him as a troll that is compelled to destroy the place.

Oh, but "how much we love him!!"
That is his phrase... we borrow it.

When he is cosy and snuggling or anytime really he says, "how much I love you" in statement form.   He picked it up from the song you are my sunshine and it just stuk.
We think he means to say "I love you so much." I like his version.

Maybe Sammy's kitchen isn't a good idea after all. :-)