May 15, 2013

In the News


John Boy was on the news tonight.  
I missed it. I was on my way to SLC with the youth.

It was lovely to meet Sandra Yi. 
She was the reporter who interviewed JB from the hospital back in October. 

I couldn't find the video, but click HERE for the article. 

The bike for Mia ride is quickly approaching.  I have received texts and emails from a few wanting to know when they are coming through town.  They will start in northern Utah and will be coming through Park City on Memorial day.  If you are a cyclist or want to pretend for a day they will be riding from Park City down into the valley in the morning Memorial Day.  The kids will join in for few blocks and we will have a breakfast for all the riders. :-)  
Shoot me an email if you would like to come.  

Daniel Mckeehan drove all the way from Hurricane and will soon be riding for days in honor of our little girl and to promote Organ Donation Awareness.  I look forward to spending some time with his family and getting to know the people who are doing such a wonderful thing. 

Thank you!